Spring calls for a bit of ‘spring cleaning’ so we’ve been doing a lot of sorting, rearranging, throwing out the old and making room for the new :). As part of this seasonal ritual, I decided to clean up the Pictures folder on my Mac as well! :D
During the decision-making process of what to keep or not to keep, I stumbled upon the photos for this yummy little dish we made a while back:
Fettuccine with creamy salmon and dill sauce
Taken from an old Women’s Weekly recipe book, ‘Fast Fish’
It is seriously the easiest recipe ever (and somewhat healthy IMO)! Said to be on the table in 20 minutes (if you are efficient with your prep time).
- 375g fettuccine
- 1/2 cups (120g) light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 415g can red salmon, drained
- 1 small red onion (100g), sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until tender; drain
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream and juice in a small bowl. Break salmon into chunks.
- Toss hot pasta with sour cream mixture, salmon, onion, dill and capers until combined.
- Serve topped with lemon rind and a bit of coriander.