One thing I’ve loved about switching back to the iPhone has been the plethora of apps :).
The ones I’ve used the most in the last few months have got to be:
- Instagram (Free) – I think I’m addicted.
- Whatsapp (Free) – Great way to communicate with interstate/international friends.
- PicFrame ($0.99) – best 99 cents spent.
- VSCOCam (Free) – this was one of the first ones I downloaded after switching back; finally understand what #vscocam was!
- Landcam ($0.99) – love the fonts you can add to your photos!
- iBooks (Free) – DOWNLOADED. TOO. MANY. BOOKS.
I came across a few other good ones just in the last few days:
I want to get better at tracking my spending in 2014 so that I can work out how to save for those big ticket items in the future. So after having a quick flick through the money managing apps out there, I found this Pocketbook really user-friendly, especially with the secure syncing of bank accounts to help monitor transactions etc.
Found this one thanks to Peter and though I haven’t used it often yet, I can see it becoming handy when there’s no scanner around and you have to get something sent to someone asap.
This one I found via one of my favourite blogger’s Weekend Reading posts and it’s for those of us who love storing up moments for a good trip down memory lane. The concept is easy – record a one second memory for each day and then you can stitch it together to form a short video of your year :).
Question: What are your favourite apps and why?