One thing I’ve loved about switching back to the iPhone has been the plethora of apps :).
The ones I’ve used the most in the last few months have got to be:
- Instagram (Free) – I think I’m addicted.
- Whatsapp (Free) – Great way to communicate with interstate/international friends.
- PicFrame ($0.99) – best 99 cents spent.
- VSCOCam (Free) – this was one of the first ones I downloaded after switching back; finally understand what #vscocam was!
- Landcam ($0.99) – love the fonts you can add to your photos!
- iBooks (Free) – DOWNLOADED. TOO. MANY. BOOKS.
I came across a few other good ones just in the last few days: