With the onslaught of social activities in December, we began undergoing a big cleanup of our house last month which has continued into the new year. I found a few items that caught my eye:
I don’t know about you guys, but 2011 has been a year of lots of changes and personal growth. I think the most important lesson I’ve learnt this year is to let go of things I have no need for (more of that in a later post). On a more light-hearted note, 2011 was the year (in no particular order) I…
- made cappuccino my default caffeinated drink (I think I will graduate to the skinny latte in 2012)
- tried chai latte for the first time and liked it ;)
- began to eat wasabi with my sushi
- visited Perth for the first time
- had my best semester in law school :D
- got my hair permed… twice!
- started working full-time hours for the first time and will make the most of my last year as a student!
As for 2012 resolutions, I’ll elaborate on them once I’ve worked out what I’m resolving to do haha!
For now, this sounds pretty good:
Happy New Year’s Eve, blogosphere! See you next year ;). The best is yet to come!